Thursday, January 13, 2011

The reason I haven't been around lately is because..

I'm pregnant! Yay! We are due July 20th. This will be baby #2 for us. I am at thirteen weeks right now and weighing in at roughly 213-214 lbs on any given day. I will not be changing my ticker to reflect pregnancy weight gain.

Honestly, this wasn't planned by us, but it wasn't prevented either. So we are absolutely thrilled. :) My doc recommended a complete unfill, so we did that two weeks ago. I think I have gained maybe half a pound since then. I am always hungry and tired.. but that's ok. I am a little worried I will gain "too much" weight and I struggled at first with a little bit of guilt for thinking "Omg, what will this do to my body?" But it doesn't matter. Nothing will erase the progress I've made-- I'll get back on track in August. Such a blessing. So yeah. How are YOU guys??

4 comments:

  1. Hi There,

    I just started following you and I love your blog. Please join my weight loss blog and lets support eachother!

    Awesome job on your success! and CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY!! rememeber now is the to still eat healthy(not diet) and do some light exercise!

    See you soon,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, wishing a blissful pregnancy:)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com