Friday, July 30, 2010

220's

Why hello 220's, it sure is nice to meet you! Especially after baking cupcakes with homemade buttercream icing yesterday!

WOOT. So I just realized I have lost an (overall) amount of 51 freaking pounds since January. I'll take it! I can see the light!! Haha. My ultimate low goal is 140, but I will settle for 150 or 160? I don't know. I guess I'll just know when I get there. But I remember when I met my husband, I was in my 170's, so I can't wait to get back there and be one rockin' hot mama. ;)

Here's to hoping those cupcakes don't show up on tomorrow's scale..

4 comments:

  1. Great work Ashley! Congrats on the 51 pounds down! Doesn't the ultimate goal seem much more attainable now that you've lost a good amount? It certainly feels that way for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you all! Bianca, it most definitely does. The end is near!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com