Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Getting to know me

A few other bloggers that I follow have recently posted this survey, so I thought I'd join in on the fun, too. :)

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

A
- Age: 22
- Annoyance: People without open minds, dirty dishes around the house
- Animal: A scottish terrier who just had four puppies
- Actor: Tom Hanks. He's in like three of my favorite movies! (Sleepless in Seattle, You've Got Mail, and Forrest Gump)

B
- Beer: Yes, please. New Belgium's Fat Tire or a plain ole Coors Light will do.
- Birthday/Birthplace: June 17 in Louisville, KY
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes & hair
- Been in Love: Yes, still am :)
- Been bitched at: Yes!
- Believe in yourself?: Most of the time
- Believe in God: For sure
- Before weight: 280 lbs

C
- Car: 2003 Blue Ford Focus
- Candy: Snickers and Twix
- Color: Blue
- Cried in school: Yes
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate all the way
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: All of the above. LOL
- Country to visit: Italy and New Zealand

D
- Day or Night: Night
- Do the splits?: Never

E
- Eggs: Scrambled with cheese
- Eyes: Blue

F
- First crush: the weatherman
- First thoughts waking up: Gotta feed and change the baby
- Food: Pasta, Mexican, a good hamburger

G
- Greatest Fear: Dying before I get a chance to live fully
- Goals: to lose my weight, keep it off, be a better wife and mom... so many!
- Get along with your parents?: Now that I'm out of their houses.. yes! :)
- Good luck charm: My iPhone?

H
- Hair Colour: Brown
- Height: 5'8"
- Happy: Yes
- Holiday: Halloween, Christmas, New Year's
- Health freak?: Not yet
- Hate: People who nag or judge when they've never been in your shoes

I
- Ice Cream: Rarely, but something chocolate
- Instrument: Geetar

J
- Jewelry: My wedding and engagement bands
- Job: Being an awesome mom and a kickass wife. Lol.

K
- Kids: Lucy who will be 1 in February! :)
- Kickboxing or karate: I'd try either
- Keep a journal? Blogs

L
- Longest Car Ride: 11-12 hrs from Birmingham to Chicago. Bleh.
- Love: is an ocean trying to fill this tiny cup
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, also laughed so hard I peed my pants.
- Love at first sight: Not for me, but my husband swears yes

M
- Milk flavor: None
- Movie: Elizabethtown
- Mooned anyone?: My brothers while growing up
- Marriage: is good
- Motion sickness? No
- McD’s or BK: McDonald's

N
- Number of Siblings: 2 younger brothers, 14 & 9
- Number of Piercings: Had 5 in my ears altogether and a nose piercing when I was like 18. But I wear no rings now.
- Number: 3

O
- One wish: For the world to know Christ

P
- Place you’d like to live: The Carolinas
- Perfect Pizza: Giordano's spinach pizza
- Pepsi/Coke: Diet Coke

Q
- Questionaires: They are ok

R
- Reason to cry: Rejection
- Reality T.V.: No Thanks
Roll your tongue in a circle? Yes

S
- Song: Lots. Probably something by Bob Dylan.
- Shoe size: 9-10
- Salad Dressing: Light Ranch
- Skipped school: All of high school
- Smoking: Only a cigar now and then
- Sing well?: I hope so.. it's part of what I do.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries

T
- Time for bed: 11-12ish
- Thunderstorms: They are great
- TV: Sometimes. Usually not.

U
- Unpredictable: Rarely.

V
- Vegetable you hate: celery
- Vegetable you love: peas
- Vacation spot: Gulf Shores, AL

W
- Weakness: My daughter's smile
- When you grow up: I don't wanna.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Emily!
- Wanted to be a model?: Once. Blame it on high school.

X
-X-Rays: Just for my teeth.

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: My sister in law swore the color of yellow made her stomach hurt when she was younger!

Z
- Zoo: is fun
- Zodiac sign: Gemini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com